Dr. Sasse’s Secret Morning Protein Shake Recipe!
OK well maybe that title sounded more dramatic than it needed to be, but I do enjoy this recipe myself almost every morning. I know I say this often, but it is important not to skip breakfast. This is a quick and easy recipe that can help keep you on your path to better health.
Dr. Sasse’s morning secret shake recipe:
Using the Apollo Personal Blender and the larger size mixing container, which is the 12 ounce container.
1. Fill the bottom quarter of the cup with ice cubes
2. Add 1oz of 1% or 2% milk
3. Add 2 heaping scoops of Chocolate Decadence iMetabolic whey protein powder (plus even a smidgen more for great thickness)
4. Fill the remaining volume of the cup with cold water
5. Tightly place the lid and blender blade with the ice crushing blade selection
6. Blend to a thick, frothy consistency (about 30 to 45 seconds)
Not only does this have such a great thickness and consistency, frothiness, smoothness and flavor, but it is a powerful appetite suppressant throughout the morning. It will give you a very satisfied, full feeling that makes it easy to pass right bye the scones, doughnuts and muffins that would otherwise be calling your name.
Made with whey protein this is an extremely low glycemic index morning breakfast meal replacement. A great way to kick off the day and help you on your journey to a healthier new you.